|48 pages, 2 colors inside||Product No. 8352
|Order this book|
More Bang for the Buck! is our new "Template ABCs" book. One of the best features on the book is a set of strip charts for 18 sets of our templates that make square blocks. But there is more to help you get more bang for the bucks you spend on templates!
Inside this book, you will learn:
• More ways to use Perfect Patchwork Templates Set A, B, C, D, E, L, M, N, O, P Q, R, S, T, Strippers, Storm at Sea Diamond Template Set and/or the From Marti Michell Flying Geese Ruler,
• Ways to convert ruler-cutting instructions to template cutting
• Rotary cutting tips – More specifically, template rotary cutting tips!
• Why and how to cut strips the Marti Way
• Ways to teach your templates magic tricks for cutting shapes that have no template
• Tips for cutting connector blocks
• Why you want to be a Grainline Geek!
• Why 1.414 is a quilter’s favorite number
• How to calculate fabric requirements – or just use the Strip Yield Charts!
• To make Four Patches the Marti Way –It’s faster than strips!
• To use the versatile Patchwork Trio in hundreds of block designs
• Why Square Within a Square units are so easy and accurate with templates
And you can practice new techniques by making the Toad in a Puddle quilt shown on the back cover (scroll down to see the photo).
You will also learn to convert ruler-cut designs in books and magazines to templates... why cutting with desired grainline in mind is important... how to figure out how much yardage you need to make the quilt you want to make... using templates to cut shapes for which no templates exist... and ways to improve rotary cutting accuracy and efficiency.
We think it's the perfect addition to the Perfect Patchwork System. 48 pages, 2 color inside, 4 color outside, soft cover.
For a Toad in a Puddle coloring sheet, click here.