Favorite Rulers for Quilt Making
Wider Strips and Make Perfect Mitered Corners with our 8" x
24" My Favorite Mitering Ruler. Our 4" wide
Mitering Ruler is perfect for wallhangings, mitered blocks and narrow
USE one! We think you'll love these details -
- Numbered left to right and right to left! Contains the same printed
grid features that people appreciate in our standard rulers.
- Visually strong vertical lines every eighth-inch to make cutting
- Distinctively different eighth-inch, quarter-inch and half- inch
lines make positioning easier. Heavier lines every half-inch make
- An extra set of inch marks mid-ruler is more visible than at the
end of the ruler (large ruler only). Perfect for cutting 45-degree
diamonds and mitered corners on quilt borders. Perfect for mitered
sashings and blocks like Attic Windows, too!
- The point has our special engineered "no dog ears" corner,
especially important when cutting diamonds.
- Laser-cut marking holes on the mitered seam are just the right size
for sharp pencils, water or air erasable pens or other long tipped
pens. The diameter of the hole allows the tip to reach the fabric
at the correct point.
Can also be used for many tasks frequently done by the standard
6" x 24" ruler.
Center top hanging hole. Quarter-inch seam allowance shown on the